Listen to the Episode Here
In This Episode:
I don’t know about you, but for a long time, I was fooled into believing that honey and maple syrup were better for my blood sugar levels – and my body overall – than the run of the mill brown sugar or raw sugar…
But I was SO wrong.
All forms of sugar raise your blood sugar the same way every single time – which if left unmanaged, can lead to oxidative stress, fat storage in our liver and adipose cells, insulin resistance, blood vessel dysfunction, high blood pressure, brain fog and mitochondrial dysfunction.
But you don’t need to quit sugar entirely!
Tune in today for 5 creative ways to blunt a blood sugar spike if you decide that you DO want some sugar and LEARN:
- The difference between glucose and fructose, as well as other sugars
- Why an apple is different than a cupcake
- How to “dress up” your carbs to minimize sugar absorption into the bloodstream
- Ways to combine protein, fat, and fiber to avoid a glucose spike
- The optimal times to eat fruit and other sugars
- One thing you should do after every meal
- What you need to know about apple cider vinegar
- Which super-herb can totally change the game for your blood sugar
Mentioned in This Episode
*ALL-NEW GlucoSupport – Available later this June!*
Magnesium Restore – The Anxiety-Buster
Essentially Whole Store – Your Home for All-Things Healthy
Liver Support – The Toxin-Eliminator
Get My Top 14 Hormone-Balancing Recipes!
Filling your body with the right fuels has an incredible impact on your hormones and energy. Download my free guide to the best hormone-balancing recipes here! Download Dr. Mariza’s Hormone Recipes Here