In This Episode:
Pregnancy is hard on your body, and it creates an environment of insulin resistance just because of all the changes that need to happen to create a new life.
But being insulin resistant before pregnancy, constantly riding a rollercoaster of blood sugar spikes and dips, and not being in tune with your body can all lead to complications and greater risk for your own and your baby’s health
Tune in today to hear:
- Why glucose and insulin are so important to watch before, during, and after pregnancy
- How PCOS is directly caused by insulin resistance (and how you can reverse it with some simple changes to your daily routine)
- What I did to stabilize my insulin because my genetic predisposition for type 2 diabetes and my age put me at a higher risk of developing gestational diabetes
- How insulin resistance can actually be a healthy part of pregnancy—and when it goes too far
- Simple, daily tips to help you improve insulin sensitivity and stabilize blood sugar (whether you’re thinking of becoming pregnant or not)
- And more!
Mentioned in This Episode
Free Download: Dr. Mariza’s Quick & Healthy Detox Smoothie Recipe Guide
Get the easiest and yummiest ways to upgrade your health to look and feel your best and fast. Find my top tips to help you create the ideal meal-on-the-go.