In This Episode: Hormone Testing and More!
If you’re experiencing symptoms of hormone imbalance (like feeling tired, anxious, stressed, or foggy, and struggling with low libido, hot flashes, and more), but aren’t sure where you should start to get a solution, this episode is for you!
Today I’m breaking down which types of hormone tests are the most helpful and laying out the exact preliminary panel you should run to start getting to the root of your symptoms. I know what it’s like to be dismissed or ignored by doctors. With the guidelines I share today, you will have the power to demand the care and solutions you deserve!
- Why you should listen to your body instead of ignoring your symptoms
- Uncovering the biggest root causes of hormone imbalance
- Lifestyle changes you can make immediately to heal your hormones, whether or not you have test results
- Which type of hormone test is the most accurate
- How to interpret “normal” test results to get a real picture of what’s going on in your body
- The exact preliminary hormone labs you should request (and how to get them even if you don’t have a doctor willing to run them)
Mentioned in This Episode
Take Dr. Mariza’s Hormone Quiz!
Are your hormones out of balance? Take this quiz to find out what’s going on!