Regardless of the time of year, protecting your health is a top priority. The biggest tool you have to stay healthy is within you: your immune system!
Vitamin C is well-known for its ability to support healthy immune function, but in reality, its benefits extend MUCH further than just this one area!
Your body can’t store extra vitamin C for when it needs it, so this is why supplementing is critical. While your body stores some excess vitamins in your fat cells for later use, vitamin C is water-soluble, which means your body excretes any extra through your urine. In order to give your body the vitamin C it needs, you need to consume it every day (even more so when there is a direct threat to your health).
HERE ARE SOME OF THE TOP QUESTIONS I GET ABOUT VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENTS TO HELP YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR YOUR BODY:
How much vitamin C should I take?
The daily needed amount of vitamin C is a bit flexible, depending on your situation (illness, inflammation level, etc.) but an ideal range is between 2,500-5,000mg per day for daily supplementation.
If you have been directly exposed to something or are feeling under the weather, upping your dose and taking 2,500mg every 4 hours is a great way to give your body some extra support!
This is the dosage in 1 serving of my Vitamin C Boost powder—the easiest and most delicious way to get your daily vitamin C needs met! Get it here >>
Is it ok to take vitamin C every day?
Not only is it ok, but it’s also ideal!
Daily vitamin C is critical for not only immune health but also maintaining the daily health of so many of your body’s systems. Vitamin C acts as a daily cleaner to make sure your cells keep working as they should, unencumbered by the junk that builds up due to inflammation, toxins, and daily stress.
Since your body doesn’t store vitamin C, taking it daily through supplements is the easiest and best way to get what your body needs!
How does vitamin C help my immune system?
Your immune system is an incredible self-protective system of communication, blood cells, and organs within your body that works together to ward off invaders and keep your body working as it should. When it comes to boosting immune function, vitamin C is probably the first thing that comes to mind.
It can be helpful to understand exactly how vitamin C is so helpful. Here are the two main reasons vitamin C is so important to protect your immune health:
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. Inflammation slows down your immune response, and antioxidants are the way your body cleans out buildup in your cells and makes sure all the pathways are clear for your immune system to do its job.
- Vitamin C boosts your immune cell response. It stimulates your body to produce more of the invader-fighting cells that protect your health by literally swallowing up the harmful substances.
What are the benefits of taking vitamin C (other than for when I’m sick)?
The effects of vitamin C as an immune-booster are well-known, but the fact is that this critical vitamin is an antioxidant your body needs ALL the time, regardless of whether or not you’re actively fighting something.
Other powerful benefits of vitamin C include:
- Building and maintaining healthy collagen (so your skin stays full and youthful)
- Absorbing iron (whether from other supplements or the food you eat)
- Supporting faster wound healing
- Maintaining the health of your joints, bones, and teeth
- Reducing the risk of developing chronic disease (like heart disease, autoimmune disorders, cancer, and neurodegenerative conditions)
- Minimizing the effects of aging so you continue to feel (and look) your best
Inflammation is the biggest driver of pain, chronic disease, and hormone struggles—especially as we get older. Using key supplements like vitamin C to lower this inflammatory burden is the best and easiest way to experience major health breakthroughs while protecting your longevity!
What’s the best kind of vitamin C to take?
You may read this and think “that’s a LOT of vitamin C horse pills to swallow.” I know how unpleasant that is. And did you know that the form of vitamin C in most grocery store supplements simply isn’t going to work in your body like you want?
Studies continually show that “discount” and even some well-recognized brands are not as potent, and some don’t even contain the levels of vitamin C they advertise.
Now that’s downright wrong, and nothing frustrates me more! This is one of the big reasons I created the Essentially Whole® supplement line.
I was fed up with low-quality supplements and bending over backward to try to find a reputable source—so I’ve made it easy for you! All of my products are quality tested and guaranteed to be effective for your needs.
Here’s what makes my Essentially Whole® Vitamin C Boost the #1 choice for vitamin C supplements:
- #1: It’s DELICIOUS! Made with top-quality nutrients and all-natural flavors (and without top allergens, bacteria, heavy metals, artificial flavors/sweeteners, or MSG), Vitamin C Boost feels like a treat—while you treat your body to what it needs!
- #2: No fillers! Many vitamin C supplements and powders actually contain less vitamin C in comparison to their fillers, sweeteners, and other ingredients. This powder has only the good stuff!
- #3: It’s not just vitamin C (in a good way). I’m not talking about harmful additives here—Vitamin C Boost combines vitamin C with other key antioxidants and inflammation-fighting nutrients, like you find in nature! Quercetin, hesperidin, and rutin are compounds found in many nutrient-dense veggies and fruits. Adding them to Vitamin C Boost gives it the extra edge you won’t find anywhere else!
- #4: It’s so easy to take! I don’t know about you, but I take LOTS of supplements. Adding vitamin C to the mix (especially if I’m taking it multiple times throughout the day) does not sound like fun. Instead, this powder blends seamlessly into a smoothie or shake, or you can just mix it into some water and have a delicious and refreshing drink that’s delivering some major power to your body!
Supporting your whole body’s health and wellbeing with vitamin C is so important—so don’t wait! Click here to grab Vitamin C Boost today! >>Get Your Vitamin C Here!