In This Episode:
Think that quick late-night stop at the fridge is harmless and innocent? Think again! This simple habit could be driving stubborn weight, upsetting your sleep, and causing lots of other longer-term damage to your health.
Tune in today to hear:
- Benefits of stretching that time between dinner and breakfast as long as you can
- Why eating even healthy foods late at night is bad for you
- How your eating schedule even relates to your risk of cancer and other diseases
- 5 surprising effects late-night eating has on your overall health and how to stop the habit in its tracks
- Simple ways to stabilize blood sugar levels all day long
- And more!
Mentioned in This Episode
Free Download: Top 5 Essential Oil Hormone-Balancing Recipes
You are the CEO of your life, so every choice you make should support your health and goals.Reclaim control with these easy hormone-balancing EO recipes in this free guide!