In This Episode: Sugar and Hormone Imbalance
Sugar, chocolate, and snack cravings are REAL (especially right now with our pantries so easily accessible all day long). But these foods have a deep impact on your hormones, mood, weight, energy, skin health, and so much more.
If you’ve found yourself raiding the kitchen for a mid-day or late-night treat, tune in to today’s episode for simple ways to break this self-sabotaging habit. My tips will give you what you need to say no to cravings all day long!
- Understanding how extra snacking and sugar cravings impact your body
- My 4 steps to beat sugar cravings and stop your snacking habits
- The top essential oils for nixing cravings at a moment’s notice
- Long-term solutions to keep the cravings from coming in the first place
- Dr. Mariza’s free detox masterclass on May 12, 2020
- On the blog: 5 Steps to Breaking Up with Sugar
- On the podcast: Could Breaking Up with Sugar be the Biggest Key to Healthy Eating? With Molly Carmel
- Resource: Essential Oil Recipes for Cravings and Fatigue Cheat Sheet